Decision making, Facilitation & Group Organization
The british co-op Seeds for change that has the goal to strengthen cooperation and to empower the resistance, has published a lot of resources.Some writings that have been particularly helpful:
- Sharing power in our communities, talk at FOSDEM 2017 by Stéphanie Ouillon
- Making work visible by Domenica de Grandis. She also published a very good book under the same name.
- Strike Through productivity system
- A Feminist Organization's Handbook (has some interesting concepts)
- Recognising burnout, talk by Andrew Hutchings at FOSDEM 2020.
- Capacitar Emergency Kit, a kit of simple basic practices for immediate use to help people deal with challenging situations, such as natural disasters, violence or chronic stress.
- Staying with our feelings by Meg-John Barker
- Hell Yeah Self Care by Meg-John Barker
- Self care for activists by Tenderrebellions
- Self compassion - guided meditations
Money, Jobs, Ethics
- Building ethical software under capitalism, talk at FOSDEM 2020 by Deb Nicholson
- Ethical web development Handbook
- Ratgeber für alle die auf ihr Honorar warten der FAU Berlin (Freie Arbeiterinnen und Arbeiter Union)
- Job Board, Internet Freedom Festival
- Open source design jobs
- Preise, Stipendien für Illustratoren
- Stiftung Buchkunst